There are two contact centre solutions from Avaya which can be deployed with the latest release of Avaya IP Office (release 10):
Avaya IP Office Contact Center (IPOCC)
• Multichannel contact centre functionality and simplicity for medium-sized companies where customer service is important.
• Targets existing and potential IP Office customers with 5 to 250 agents (9.1 and 10 releases), with typically between 50 and 500 users, and typically up to 400 agents
Avaya Contact Center Select 7.0 (ACCS)
• Comprehensive multichannel contact centre functionality for medium-sized companies where customer service is a key priority.
• Targets end-users with up to 2000 users (release 10).
- Fully integrated contact centre
- Skills-based routing
- Call Recording
- Multichannel (Voice, Email, Web chat) (+ text messaging and fax with ACCS)
- Reporting (real-time & historical)
- Channel prioritisation
- Single intuitive user interface
A supervisor licence is available for any user wishing to have Supervisor privilege.
Certification requirements and technical pre-requisites
|Supporting the business||Key for the business|
|5 to 30 (IP500 V2) or 250 agents (Server Edition)||10 to 400 agents|
|Typically for companies where 10% to 20% of employees are contact centre agents||Typically for companies where 30%+ of employees are contact centre agents|
|Some IT communications knowledge is required, but the end customer will most likely rely on consultants or a trusted local partner||Will be typically managed by CIOs and tech savvy experts most likely familiar with contact centre solutions and database integration|
|Voice centric with multichannel:
voice, email, web chat
voice, email, web chat, text (SMS), fax
|English, French, German, Spanish, Italian||G-14 languages|
|Preview, progressive outbound calling|
|Local or remote agents|
|Reporting (real-time and historical)|
|Database directed routing|
IP Office sales and technical Training
CHECK COURSES AND DATES
Need advice on IPOCC or ACCS?
Contact your Westcon Account Manager