Avaya IP Office Select (IP Office 10) is targeted at larger mid market companies, typically between 1000 and 3000 users (previously up to 2500 with IP Office 9.1). It includes all the features of Server Edition, plus enterprise-grade functionality: enterprise-class scalability, resiliency and security, as well as the simplicity, flexibility and value of IP Office.
- 3000 users across 150 sites (Dell R630 or Virtual required to achieve scale enhancements)
- 250 voicemail ports (500 with dual VM Pro)
- 512 conference channels
- LDAP/Active Directory user synchronisation
- High availablity when deployed on VMware
- Software resiliency improvements
- IP Office Select is a mode that is configured in the core IP Office and validated by licensing.
- All systems/nodes within the deployment must be the same, either all IP Office Select or all Server Edition.
- IP Office Select licences will only be supported via PLDS. ADI cannot be used for Select.
- For customers wanting to upgrade to Select, existing Server Edition licences need to be migrated by purchasing a new set of Select licences.
IP Office Server Edition vs IP Office Select
R10 Server Edition
|Users on a single server||1500||3000|
|Solution VM ports||150||500|
|Paging group size||128||256|
*Dell R630 should be used for ALL new solution configurations
Interested in selling IP Office Select?
Get in touch with Avaya Distributor Westcon